Thursday, December 15, 2005

where things stand

listening to: Brand of Skin - the folk implosion

a collection of random thoughts...

was at chapter's and my ex's boyfriend showed up. I didn't see him, but I was informed by someone else. My imediate thought was to find him and club him with a huge book. then I wondered why I was so upset. as much as I loved so many things about her, he's now stuck with all the things I hated. I chuckled to my self and walked away.

was at a funeral last week. don't worry about it. not a big deal as far as emotional investment goes. However, I had a funny thought while sitting there. I was listening to the pastor try to lead us in prayer... about the lady who passed away. He spoke in vague terms the entire way. he sounded like a bad fortune teller who had no idea who the person was. apperently he did. no matter. then, we began to do the whole hymm thing. and the pastor COULD NOT sing. I thought that was a prerequisit of some sort. anyway, there is about 20 people there trying to sing along with the tone deaf pastor, but none of us could seem to find our footing. It reminded me of junior high dances where the boys and girls would stand on opposite sides of the room. and then when some boy got the nerve to speak to one of the girls they would go and dance. but it would be choppy and they would fumble around each other. they would stay at arms lenght from each other at all times. now, hopefull you can understand that in the moment I thought this was kinda funny. so I began to giggle to myself... a word to the wise, don't laugh at a funeral.

how am I to cope, when we've all run out of hope, and love goes unrewarded?

how do you deal with co-workers that do nothing but piss you off. I'm also certain that she has a crush on me. ON TOP of that. she is a hypocrite.... that word sounds so 18 years old. as I was saying.. she complains that people chat around her when she's trying to work... then, when I'm trying to work she comes and chats in my space! WTF... I know it's petty, but she's driving me up the wall. I don't want to make waves.. but that's aginst my personality. I want to plant a bag of coke in her drawer at work... and then hint that she's filling her nose on breaks. maybe plant a space heater near her cubicle so that she sweats.. drop a caffeen pill n her tea... ... yeah... cause that's in my personality...

last thing... I have decided that I'm going to do a show. it's going to be at least 45 minuites and it's going to be mostly new. all the songs will be covers, re-workings of old songs and one "clasic" anyone who's been around long enough knows what that is.

thank you for reading... this have been an auto generated message

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home