Sunday, September 18, 2005

welcome

listening to: last song - Jason Webley

Hello.

I a m assuming that if you are here I gave you the address myself. so there is no need for me to go on at length about anything in particular. However, a few people have asked me the question... steve, what's on your mind? or, what's eating you? I was once of the opinion that if someone asked they really wanted to know. I have found this to be untrue. Now, I have thoughts, and images taht float around in my head with no home other than my journal. I don't feel that that is where they belong. They belong to the world that created them.

What I'm getting at here is that this is their new public home. If you are here, you want to know. so I will give you me. naked and cold. If you don't like what you see then remeber the statement above. I'll repeat it... "They belong to the world that created them". therfore. logic dictates, that you help creat everything you read. blame yourself for once. stop passing the buck.

and thanks for comming, enjoy your stay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home